Platte County Parks 100 Mile Challenge
New Challenge! Starts Sept 30, 2020
Get out and move! Complete 25 activities by the end of the year! Activities include anything: walking, running, hiking, biking, paddling, swimming, yoga, golf, weights, circuit training, pickleball, basketball and more!
1. Check out our website for the numerous parks, trails and waterways in Platte County, and Community Centers.
2. Like Platte County Parks 100 mile Challenge Facebook Group
3. Keep track of your activites. Post your progress often. Encourage and motivate others.
4. Complete 25 activities between now and New Year's Eve.
5. When completed "I completed the challenge" on Platte County Parks 100 mile challenge GROUP Facebook page.
6. Free sticker for those who complete the challenge, while supplies last. Click here for sticker
We like pictures of your activities and locations. Post often! Screenshot your Garmin or Strava miles. Encourage and inspire others. Every activity counts-if you just had surgery or can't reach the "25 activity" but have a personal goal-Let us know!
Don't miss out on the Glow Walk coming October 23!
Spread the word, and get your friends to join!
Get out and move!