Platte County Parks 100 Mile Challenge
100 Miles in 100 Days! Starts June 20, 2020
Get Moving! Get Ready! Complete 100 combined total miles by walking, running, hiking, biking, paddling or swimming!
1. Check out our website for the numerous parks, trails and waterways in Platte County. The challenge includes Community Centers.
2. Like Platte County Parks 100 mile Challenge Facebook page
3. Keep track of your miles. Post your progress often. Encourage and motivate others.
4. Choose one or more activities to equal 100 miles.
5. When you reach 100 miles post "I completed the 100-mile challenge" on Platte County Parks 100 mile challenge Facebook page.
6. Free T-shirt for those who complete the challenge, while supplies last.
We like pictures of your activities and locations. Post often! Screenshot your Garmin or Strava miles. Encourage and inspire others. Every mile counts-if you just had surgery or can't reach 100 miles but have a personal goal-Let us know!
Stay tuned for Pop-up events to help get your miles. Watch for a pop-up run/walk at Prairie Creek Greenway or a kayak paddle on the Duck's Head.
Spread the word and let's get moving!